- Departments under: Marketing Department.
- Apprenticeship period: at least 3 months
- Working time: Office hours (08h30-18h00, from Monday to Friday). Flexible time, freedom to arrange and plan to report in advance.
- Working place: 81 Tran Quoc Tuan, Ward 1, Go Vap, HCMC.
- Internship allowance (Full-time): From 3 million to 4 million VND/month
- Support the necessary procedures (stamps, numbers, …) and letters of recommendation.
- Specialized training in SEO expertise
- Intensive training in management and working skills
- Get training in advanced marketing skills completely free of charge.
- To be directly involved in the Company’s Marketing campaigns and internal activities.
- Young, dynamic, creative, and loving working environments support each other.
- Enjoy policies according to company regulations
- Travel with the company 1 time / a year
- Take care and create Content for Social Networking channels: Fan page, Website, YouTube, and TikTok regularly to ensure that the number of reach and interaction is always maintained stably. At the same time, make timely adjustment measures and plans when seeing a decrease in the number of interactions.
- Content optimization support (internal link/external link/keyword).
- Support planning keywords and Writing Content to post on the Forum forum.
- Implement keyword planning on Web3 technology (Blockchain, NFT …)
- Building a Backlink system according to the guidance of management
- Editing and writing PR articles, having specific content processes for the company’s communication channels, and expanding other channels;
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the company’s common goals achieve optimal results;
- Combine blogger channels, Facebook marketing, and TikTok video marketing to increase website traffic.
- Basic image design and video making is an advantages.
- Passion for writing
- Have the ability to be creative
- Have basic communication expertise
- Able to work independently and in a team
- The interview process includes 1 round: Talk with Team Leader
- Format: Offline.
- Results will be available immediately after the final interview round.
To apply, please send your CV to email: email@example.com. Email subject: OMATECH WEB3 [Position] – [Your full name]
Contact information: Mr. Huynh Dung–Head of Marketing Department (Zalo: 0901866698)