I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COLLECTION
The primary data collection on the website includes full name, email, phone, and customer address in the contact section. This is the information that we need members to provide mandatory when sending information for advice or wanting to buy products and for us to contact and confirm with customers on the website to ensure the interests of consumers. Use.
Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under the information they provide and their email boxes.
In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying our website of the unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, and retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for solutions—appropriate decision.
II. SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information members provide to:
- Contact to confirm orders and deliver goods to members when receiving requests from members;
- Provide information about products to customers if required by customers;
- Send marketing and promotional emails about the goods we sell;
- Send notifications about activities on the website
- Contact and deal with users in exceptional cases;
- Do not use the User’s personal information other than for transaction-related confirmation and contact purposes
- At the request of judicial authority, including Procuracy, court, and investigation police agencies related to certain legal violations of customers.
III. INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
Members’ data will be stored until requested by the administrator to cancel. In all cases, members’ personal information will be kept confidential on our server.
IV. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subjects having access to the personal information of customers in one of the following cases:
- Company employees
- Contracted partners to perform part of the Company’s services. These partners will receive information according to the contractual agreement (maybe part or all of the data according to the contract terms) to assist users in using the services provided by the Company.
V. ADDRESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
OMATECH – WEB3 SERVICE PROVIDER
Business registration address: 149/15/13 Bui Van Ngu, Group 31, Quarter 3, Hiep Thanh Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Office location: 81 Tran Quoc Tuan, Ward 1, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: 0901 866 689
VI. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR USERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR DATA
Members can self-check, update, adjust, or cancel their personal information by contacting the website administrator.
Members may submit complaints about information security content; please get in touch with the website’s Administration Board. When receiving this feedback, we will reconfirm the information. If the member’s reflection is correct, we will take timely handling measures depending on the extent.
VII. METHOD FOR RECEIVING AND SETTLEMENT OF CONSUMERS’ COMPLAINTS
- Any dispute arising between the company and the User will be resolved based on negotiation. If the desired agreement cannot be reached, either party may bring the case to the competent People’s Court for settlement.
- When it cannot be resolved through negotiation or conciliation, the violated party gathers evidence such as emails, messages, and so forth, and contacts the company. The company will contact the complainant to resolve this.
- If the case exceeds its authority, the Company will propose to transfer the topic to the competent authorities. Here, the Company still coordinates support to protect the violated party best.
Members’ personal information is committed to absolute confidentiality following the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of knowledge of each member are only done with that customer’s consent unless otherwise provided by law.
Do not use, do not transfer, provide, or disclose to any third party the member’s personal information without the member’s consent.
Suppose a hacker attacks the information server, leading to the loss of members’ data. In that case, we will notify the incident to investigate authorities for timely handling and notifying the member. Member is known.
Confidential all member’s online transaction information, including invoice information, accounting, and digitized vouchers.
When registering / purchasing, management requires individuals to provide all relevant personal information such as Full name, contact address, email, phone,…., and handle the legality of the above information. The management board is not responsible for and will not handle all complaints related to the interests of that member if it considers all personal information provided during the initial registration.